50 BMG Long Range Taliban Sniping Vid on the Net........

Definitely my video. And yes, those are all rock chucks. All shot with my 6AI and 75 Vmax.

Not only my video, but video I hold a registered copyright on. It's been getting circulated around the 'net, with various claims attached, the most common being this Taliban horse [censored].

Just love the fact that Google is now hosting it. They think they own the world. Go look at what they have to say about copyright infringement. Thinly veiled threats to counter sue for $100K if you don't dot your legal I's and cross your legal T's just right. Great...

Oh well, I guess I'll have to jump through their BS hoops to get it taken down.

I really, really am getting just very, very tired of this. It never ceases to astound me that there are people out there dumb enough to actually believe the horse [censored] story though.

- DAA

[ QUOTE ]
More than one of those scenes is in the dreaded "Taliban Sniper" video... I saw no less than three scenes common between the two.

It's a varmint video.... nothing more and nothing less.

[/ QUOTE ]

I humbly stand corrected. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif It was still a lot of carnage though!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

I own both of DAA movies (waiting on the third by the way /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif ), a bit late to say this, but yes only varmints.

And you should sue google. I read a while back you were getting tired of telling other people to stop using your videos without permission.

[ QUOTE ]
Mind crime

I am one of the people who was sure the 12 foot grizz story was true (and still do).

[/ QUOTE ]

buffalo bob, I believe the Griz story too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

After watching the vid clips, I can see that if those are Taliban fighters, they use their teeth and not AK-47s. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks for your support.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.