• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 4sale NightForce 5.5-22x56 "BR" series

Michael Eichele

The rifle range, or archery range or behind the co
For sale, 1 NF 5.5-22x56mm. This is NOT an NXS. Scope has the "varminter" reticle also known as the NP-1RR. I am not going to lie to you, it has hunting scars on its exterior. The close up picture below shows the worst ding. According to NF, they can install a new objective dial on the front if one cannot live with it as it is. Most of the dings on this scope are on this part. The glass and the mechanical condition is top notch. All the dials are smooth and "tight". Scope also has 1/8 MOA adjustments vs. 1/4 MOA. Scope will be shipped with the origianl box and sunshade, sorry I dont have any flip up covers. The rings are only included for an extra $40.00 They are Leupold 30mm medium hight QR rings. $700.00 USD + shipping. Please US residents only. Shipping will be USPS priority insured.

[ 02-12-2004: Message edited by: meichele ]

Hey I will buy it. Do you want pay pal or money order. Give me a call or e-mail me thanks Reed 1-724-366-1989

My email has been funny lately. What is your adress and full name. My zip is 15473. I don't need the rings i already have 2 sets But thanks. Give me a call and maybe I can get the money out tomorrow. Thanks Reed

What is your last name? Sorry I need it to put on the money order. Thanks Reed