• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 460 Weatherby Brass

Tomg

I have once fired .460 Weatherby brass (old Elephant boxes) for sale $25.00 per box

I have about 25 boxes.

I have once fired .460 Weatherby brass (old Elephant boxes) for sale $25.00 per box

I have about 25 boxes.

I would be interested in a couple of boxes. What is the cost on shipping to NV and what forms of payment do you accept?

Tomg
I would be interested in 2 boxes. What is the shipping to 42071 and what form of payment? Just email me or send me a PM.

Lefty Lucas

All brass is sold I have 3 boxes of loaded ammo left all are $45.00 each plus shipping.

I'll take all three boxes of ammo, if you still have them. Thanks Marc 432-894-1001 Thanks

Get me a total on all of it including the 416, shipping too, as we discussed over the phone. My email is [email protected]. Be sure and give me your paypal acct and I'll shoot you the money tonight. Thanks again Marc

All 460 ammo and brass has been sold I do have 7mm Weatherby ammo and brass and .270 Weatherby ammo and brass.

Let me know if your interested in that.

Thanx Tomg. but no on the 7mm ammo. I'd have to buy a rifle to go with it. LOL

Cheers