46 hogs and 3 goats.

Discussion in 'Hog Hunting' started by snox801, Jan 21, 2013.

1. snox801

snox801 Well-Known Member

Just left for home ended with 46 pigs and 3 Spanish goats. In 3 days,most were the last two. A few problems with the guide service but nothing big just didn't shot as many as I would have otherwise. All in all great trip and booked for next year.

2. Cleandean

Cleandean Member

I was waiting for the rest of the story. WHERE did you and others go?

3. snox801

snox801 Well-Known Member

Sorry we went to hog heaven ranch in labella Florida. Not really any long range shots. I brought my hr slughunter hoping for long range sluging, but we got caught in the middle of a changing period of change for the camp. He did throw in a few free hogs for our trouble.

4. Cleandean

Cleandean Member

Thanks, I'll check it out . Got some relatives in FLA. Good count on your hunt. I'll need that kind of get-a-way.... in March. Better, that I check into that soon. I Just checked out some hog hunt pics on ---Scar 17s forum (part of FN Forum) YAWAHEWEE , FLA. SOME GUY NAMED..........TRAVIS ..mid. sized 200lb. got it with his "Sport Utility Rifle"

5. Varmint Hunter

Varmint Hunter Well-Known Member

It sure sounds like a lot of fun for a 3 day hunt. There is virtually no info on their web site.

How much do they charge for a hunt like that? What are the limits?

6. Varmint Hunter

Varmint Hunter Well-Known Member

It sure sounds like a lot of fun for a 3 day hunt. There is virtually no info on their web site.

How much do they charge for a hunt like that? What are the limits?

7. Cleandean

Cleandean Member

lightbulbCorrection on LOCALE^^^Above = Yeehaw Jct. ---- in central Fla. ( Desert Inn & Motel.)