• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED .450 Marlin, Primed Unfired Brass, & 400gr Speer Bullets

edward hogan

These are new & unfired Hornady cases and Speer 400gr flat nose bullets #2478 that I pulled from handloaded ammunition using an RCBS collet bullet puller or Kinetic puller. Brass is As-New, Unfired/Never fired. Bullets show no creasing or deformation. Bullets will ship in original Speer # 2478 plastic box

+++SPF+++ (on another forum) Have 100 pcs of Brass and 100 bullets ready to mail out for $100 plus $12.50 shipping. This saves you over $50 over wholesale price, if you can find these in-stock...

Have another 69rds of assembled ammunition and 21 once-fired cases. Will pull these and ship with above for an additional $75, or send them via FedX air for actual cost of delivery.

All excellent as-new looking components. Sold my rifle a few weeks ago, die set and other gear is gone. Super deal on great quality Primed Cases and a tough bullet.

PM me your email if you want pix. Can take internet funds transfer (+3.25%), or Postal Moneyorder.

Thanks!

Last edited: