40 Rounds to Perfect PRS Practice

ADMIN

Administrator
You must ask yourself, am I practicing for performance or am I just out here burning powder? Think about that for a minute... are you getting the best return on your practice investment? Well this article is going to give you some well-deserved advice on getting the most out of the fewest rounds. Read More...
This is a thread for discussion of the article, 40 Rounds to Perfect PRS Practice, By Jim See. Here you can ask questions or make comments about the article.

Great article and very timely as I am just learning PRS and my first practice in this format is this weekend, assuming we don't get more rain.

Jim is a great guy and this article is spot on for anyone that uses a rifle. I shoot the competitions to become a better marksmen for hunting. I missed a black bear some years ago and vowed to learn my rifle. Boy was I in for a workout, understanding the ballistics and reloading were just the first part of the process. This article will help me refine my training routine.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts