$4 a round to shoot!

For any of my hobbies, I never add up how much all the crap costs. If I added up how much I spent I bike parts, I'd probably have blood spurting out of my nose, and forget about shooting - that would induce sudden death. I just enjoy doing them and don't worry about cost, too much. Its not like I'm going to stop shooting, just because it cost a little more.

If I had to compute the cost of a pound of Elk, based on a realistic estimate, it would be like $600/lb, so you're **** right it tastes great!

Do yourself a favor and stop adding up how much all that stuff costs. Trust me, its liberating. It will take some practice, but its worth it.

For any of my hobbies, I never add up how much all the crap costs. If I added up how much I spent I bike parts, I'd probably have blood spurting out of my nose, and forget about shooting - that would induce sudden death. I just enjoy doing them and don't worry about cost, too much. Its not like I'm going to stop shooting, just because it cost a little more.

If I had to compute the cost of a pound of Elk, based on a realistic estimate, it would be like $600/lb, so you're **** right it tastes great!

Do yourself a favor and stop adding up how much all that stuff costs. Trust me, its liberating. It will take some practice, but its worth it.

No worries, I dont pay attention to the "value" of shooting much. It is more of the value of the Joy it produces. . . . .However, my general accounting office has definitely picked up the scent :)

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts