• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 375 CheyTac for sale - shot less than 300 times

gnoltterrag

I am selling my 375 CheyTac made out of CheyTac USA in Georgia. This gun is an incredible sub MOA rifle (obviously), but is a little too much for hunting elk in the dark timber of MT. It comes with 100 pieces of Brass (50 have never been fired) 145 Rocky Mountain Bullets, an extra forefrip, extra cheek plate, aluminum case, and Chey Tac dies that have been used less than 75 times. the barrel and action are Lawton (apparently pre Barney's passing). Jewell Trigger, McCree Precision Stock. Asking $5,000. Willing to hear advice. Feel free to call me or text as well - 406-580-1418.

Attachments

• cheytac.jpg
    cheytac.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 45
Holy hell! U take kids in trade. Got a 2 yr old boy that although young has a strong back and should be useful in performing chores and what not. Almost potty trained to, lol free bump for ya brother nice rig.

Holy hell! U take kids in trade. Got a 2 yr old boy that although young has a strong back and should be useful in performing chores and what not. Almost potty trained to, lol free bump for ya brother nice rig.
HAHA Thanks!I have had stranger offers so far!