• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 375 chey tac cheytac Lawton 8000 Mcree action $4500

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnCinco

Selling a 375 Chey Tac, asking $4500. Never fired, as new condition. Starting with a Lawton 8000 barrel and action. Muzzle brake by Lawson. Barrel is 32",with a 1:10.5 twist, straight fluted. Assembled into a McRee Precision chasis. Jeweled trigger. Hogue pistol grip. 0 MOA EGW rail. Harris bi-pod that folds up and extends from 6" to 9". 2 EDM magazines. 4-30 scope. Folding Stock. All in black. Asking $4500 OBO. Willing to take partial trade for AR10 in 308. Located in West Michigan. Call 616-498-3159 to discuss. I do not have a case that I would consider worthy of this gun to ship it, so pick up is highly recommended or figuring out a good way to ship it is encouraged.

Attachments

• lawton 800 375 chey tac.jpg
    lawton 800 375 chey tac.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 16
Ya ever go make a deal on something and get that euphoric feeling of winning pumped up on redbull and tiger blood? Well here's your chance at that feeling! Make me an (reasonable) offer and get a dream gun. I am open to offers and trades. I already picked out a nice AR and just waiting to sell this. It takes up way too much room on the night stand and the Ms. says it really needs to go, starting to interfere with the love life. Sorry honey, I just get so inspired looking at it! lightbulb :D

nice, whats the diff between the 375 cheytac and the 375 snipetac ?? same animal diff name ?? may just be interested...

100 fps.

That"s about all I can find on the difference between the two. There might be more, but its beyond me. :D

Open to reasonable offers and trades. Somebody out there wants to shoot this beast.
I am open partial trades, AR-10 in 308. 243 BDL.

The scope is a Millet, 6-26 x 57mm. Price drop to $3900 for some summer fun. You can not build or buy a better one anywhere for that kinda money.

Status
Not open for further replies.