338 snipetac

Another option is the vortex razor, great warranty, 125 moa of adjustment, and all the of the good features.

I have one on my snipetac and edge. Very happy with them. Plus the price is quite a bit less then some of the scopes listed.

Thanks, I have been wanting to try an SIII for a less expensive option. The 70 moa should get the op close to 2K if a 35 moa rail was used.

To the OP, I would suggest you take a long look at the new Nightforce ATACR for that Snipetac. It has 120 moa of elevation and what I will be using on my new LRKM in 338 Terminator to get to 3K.

Jeff

The SIII that I put on for my buddy is the 6-24x50 and it has 100MOA total, with a 20 MOA rail he easily gets to 2000 yards with the turret.
My opinion is, the glass is slightly better than vortex, turrets have good feel, reticle is good, scope is rugged but maybe not quite as rugged as the vortex, easier eye box than the vortex and it's trim and clean. The negative for me and it's the only two reasons I've gone with the vortex is I've become addicted to having a zero stop which the SIII does not have and I really find it helpful to have the windage turret count up in both directions and the SIII just counts one, if the SIII had a zero stop that would be enough for me to jump all over them!!!

It comes either moa and mrad. The new moa versions have 25 moa turrets (huge +).

Vortex Optics - Razor HD 5-20x50 (MOA) EBR-1 <br />25 MOA <br />Turrets

I shoot the mrad version, but that is just personal preference.

Thanks for the link and updated info. They are great scopes. I like the 25 moa turret but prefer 20 as I feel it is easier to keep track of when going past 1 turn. But I see it has .2 moa thick subtensions, too thick for my taste for ELR. The ones I have looked through sure had good glass though.

Jeff

That is what I like also about my mark 4 TMR,the middle is open.A 1.5'' sticky dot fits perfect at 400 yrds.you self center with it like a peep

I have a Razor , but was looking at the new Nightforce " BEAST" in Moa

Has anyone used that scope yet?

Jeff
I'm planning a .338 Edge and will use the NEW nightforce. Little birdy told me optics comparable to US Optics, with NF Toughness. Cant beat that. $2300 price tag is steep but If you want to play...

My 338 lapua is in progress. It will have a 40moa bar and a vortex razors HD that has 120moa of adjustment should be able to dial about 2300yds then use mil reticle to go further.

Just got my vortex razor. Have not mounted it yet but glass is great. Was a hard toss up between it. A nightforce or the sightron.

After looking for over a year pulled the trigger on the ebr-2b and am not disappointed with my choice. All the features I wanted and more

Just got my vortex razor. Have not mounted it yet but glass is great. Was a hard toss up between it. A nightforce or the sightron.

After looking for over a year pulled the trigger on the ebr-2b and am not disappointed with my choice. All the features I wanted and more

i love my razer

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.