• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 338 Snipetac, Bartlein 1:8.5 30" $3450

Chandalar

Transmission went out on my truck, and have a couple of other bills that I have to pay, so as bad as I hate to I am needing to sell my 338 Snipetac. This was a Dave Viers built rifle and just had a Bartlein 1:8.5 twist @ 30" barrel put on the rifle that is UNFIRED ( Bartlein did the work). Paper work will come with the barrel. Its built on a Lawton 8000 action with 40 MOA rail, and is set into a Manners T4 stock with an adjustable Tubb but plate. Jewel Trigger has a bottom safety. This comes with a full set length dies, JGS 338 Snipetac reamer, and GO gage, 242 pieces of brass, Cabelas 60" aluminum case. If you want the original barrel for a fire forming barrel I will send it as well. The stock is in great shape but could use some new paint. Also I have a Lyman heavy duty single stage press that was professionally machined to accept 1.250x12 dies that I will ship in the package deal as well. ALL for $3450.00 shipping included to your FFL. Please email me for more photos ( [email protected] ), Scope and rings not included in this package. Thanks for your interest.

DSCN0678-1.jpg
[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n619/Jenny8675/DSCN0680-
1.jpg[/IMG]

DSCN0698.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCN0683.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCN0690.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCN0700.jpg
[/IMG]