• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

338 RUM

BlazerBeam

Looking to see what's out there for a custom/semi custom 338 rum or edge that someone may be willing to part with. I had a sweet setup from Alamo precision that I sold last year and I'm missing it! Let me know what you've got! Thanks

Last edited:
I have an older Remington Custom Shop AWR Alaskan Wilderness Rifle not one of their newer ones. In really good shape, all Teflon coated. Always interested in trades. PM me if interested.

I've got a semi-custom 300 RUM with a custom Douglas barrel that shoots the Berger 210 and 215 sub 0.5 MOA and is in mint condition if you'd be interested in a .308 chambering.

What is your preference for a Weight ?
You looking for a Hunter or a ELR set up ?

Rum Man

I used a Remington Custom Shop KS in 338 RUM to take my Alaskan Grizzly. Great cartridge.

Looking for a hunting setup. Would like bare rifle to be 8 pounds and under.
My 338 RUM fits the bill. Check out Biebs post this was his gun. I believe that he told me he took his Grizz at like 350-375 yds. this is a very nice rifle. I have other 338"s and never got around to utilizing this one.