• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED .338 Remington ultra mag for sale

pondskipper

For sale is a Remington 700 based rifle chambered in .338 rum with a 32" pacnor barrel with a 1-10 twist in a fully adjustable bell and Carlson a5 tactical stock. The rifle also has a custom built muzzle brake and a timney adjustable trigger. It will also include an ior valdata 20 moa base, 50 rounds of empty Remington brass that's primed and ready to load, a 50 count box of bore-tech 245gr solids, and rcbs die set. The rifle was built by Parish Davis of extreme rifles and has only been test fired to ensure that there would be no mechanical issues. With the quality of machining that's gone into the rifle, I have no doubt in my mind that the rifle could be capable of shooting to 2000+ yards. Asking $2200. If your interested you can reach me at 251-348-8884 for photos or pm me your email so I can send photos. I can't upload photos off my iPad apparently. Thanks.

Posting some pics of pondskippers 338 ultra. It's a good looking rig, I'm just trying to talk my old lady into letting me get it. Thought I'd help him out with the pics.

22a1e5c5.jpg

51051042.jpg

c2a6ff10.jpg

ee40025d.jpg

Thanks man! The action has also been bedded if you look at the close up photo you can see it.

Last edited:
Would also consider trades for something chambered in 6cx/6 X 47 lapua or a partial trade for a badger m2008 action with 308 bolt face. No junk though!

Would you consider A trade on A custom 6.5 creedmoor. Lots of brass dies and loaded rounds. I can e-mail pics if interested. Thanks Mike

Recent Posts