• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ----338 lapua reloading components and stuff----

jcvibby

Non-Profit Sponsor
I have some important bills that need my attention and I have sold some stuff and I had almost reached my need. Next up is some 338 lapua reloading items. I would like to sell this as a package and my prices will be more than fair. For retail prices I will use midwayusa and Sinclair. Thanks for looking. If you want it please post I'll take it here and follow with a pm.

-105 new peices Lapua 338 brass(Retail-$270 including the extra 5 plus shipping)I am also going to put these cases in some MTM ammo boxes made for the 338 lapua round. I think they cost $4 a peice. I will throw these in for free
-200 Berger 300gr. bullets-(retail-$132 plus shipping)
-380 Seirra 300gr. SMK bullets(retail-$201.40 plus shipping)

The total for all this would be 603.40 plus shipping and maybe taxes. Probably right around $630 after tax and shipping if all this stuff is in stock.

I will sell the whole package of stuff for $535 shipped to your door. I think that is a really good deal. Thanks for looking

Last edited: