• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 338 lapua imp FS/FT

huntinfool18

Putting this back up

Specs
27" broughton 9.3 twist #7 contour has a muzzlebreak like the defencive edge one makes
Blue printed weatherby Mark V action
Mcmillian A5 with saddle cheek piece 1/3 black 1/3 red 1/3 blue
Factory bottom metal and trigger tuned to 2lbs
Near mfg 40moa base
Leupold m4 rings
Huskemaw 5-20x50 scope with turrets for the 250gr MK, 300gr MK, and 300gr berger
about 150-175rds of brass
Neil jones custom dies
All metal has been ceracoated black

Has less then 200rds fired
EASY 1/2" gun 5shot
Will ship in airline approved hard case with wheels
$4000 shipped can split up

Can email pics
I will take trades. Let me know what ya got. Really looking for custom rifles in 22cals 243cals, 257cal and 300 win mag

Last edited:
would you be interested in a MarkV Lazermark 300wby mag? Virtually like new.... only 2 boxes fired. NO Damage anywhere.
Thanks

Sendero, I'm in cody and I don't have access to a computer at the moment to post pics.I'm keepin up with this off my cell phone. As for the article as far as I know it has not been published and probaly won't be for another month or two.

Heres a free bump. I would be all over this if I hadnt just had a 338 Lapua built that I have not even shot yet. However I HAVE shot the rifle that is for sale and its a shooter. Very Pleasant to shoot I have personally seen it take out a 10x10 inch piece of styrafoam on a hillside at 1150 i think it was over and over then this last weekend punched a goat at 925 several times in a row.

well i thought i had this sold but buyer backed out. so lets try this one more time.
lookin to trade on 30cal and smaller rifles.