• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 338 hart for sale

What kind of BC and load are you using? Your drop chart is well, "unbelievable".
I mean a 200 grain Barnes x drops just over 33 inches at 500 yards when sighted in at 200. Your chart shows only a 7.4" drop at 500 and 58.5 at 1600??? You may be shooting a tad bit low at long range.

What kind of BC and load are you using? Your drop chart is well, "unbelievable".
I mean a 200 grain Barnes x drops just over 33 inches at 500 yards when sighted in at 200. Your chart shows only a 7.4" drop at 500 and 58.5 at 1600??? You may be shooting a tad bit low at long range.
i am using 225 gr accubonds with 97 grains of powder

His drop chart is in MOA....not inches.

I decided to keep this rifle when no one bought it but it just set in the safe so it is for sale again. I will trade for left hand guns