• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 338 edge

Man guys yall really took a load off of me. I want to keep a good name with you guys becouse i respect you all and i hope that some day people will think the same about me. Thank you all for your kind words and advice.

Nathan

Hey guys i hope none of you think bad of me but i am going to take lightvarmint's advice and go with hollands brake just got off the phone with him (holland) and going to send it to him today.
James i cant express enough how much i apprecaite your input on this. I have wanted an edge for about 2 years now and i hate to give up on it. Had it not been for James i would have probably sold it. I am sorry to all of you guys who were interested please understand.

Thanks to all
Nathan

Nathan,

I think you will be happy once you give it another shot at success with the radial brake. And, if you are not happy, I will get a new rifle. Looks like a win-win situation to me.

James

James you are an awsome individual man there arent many like you out there. I feel like i will really enjoy shooting it when i get it back at least i hope so. It should be at Darrells by wed and he talked like it should be back soon after keepin my fingers crossed.

As usual thanks alot guys.
Nathan

Yep!...Just joined the thread so that I too will be notified of the results. I have an older Holland break on the 30-338 he built for me and it is fairly pleasant to shoot!

Let us know the results! 30-338

Hey guys check out philny1's post on rifles, barrels, bullets and balistics. That is probably were i will follow up when i get my rifle back.
icon10.gif

Thanks guys
Nathan