• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 338 EDGE with Nightforce

bandit10-4

I had this listed earlier as a feeler and shortly after posting a good friend of mine and my mother in law were involved in a terrible accident and he was killed and she was seriously injured... So needless to say it has been a strain around here and I failed to update my post and for that I truely apologize. I went to update my post today and decided it would be better to delete it and just create a new post. This is no longer a feeler, I am forced to sell.

Ok, so with great dissapointment, I have to sell my brand new 338 Edge that I had built... I have alot of money invested and alot of good stuff. I am absolutely not interested in breaking any of this up, so PLEASE dont ask. Here is a short list of what I have and what will be included in a package deal. I am going to figure up what I can take for it and post some pictures of everything. Remember this is a brand new rifle with a zero round count and everything I have to go with it is also brand new. I had this rifle built for me from the ground up by Sturtevant Arms Compant in Pueblo, CO. If you are seriously interested you can give me a call to discuss. 940-357-9437 Heath

Remington 700 Long action right hand completely blueprinted and trued
PTG (Dave Kiff) spiral fluted bolt with M16 extractor
Whyatts extended length bottom metal
BDL
Aft recoil lug trued and squared
Jewel HVR trigger top safety set at 1 1/2#
Mike Rock (Rockcreek) Barrel SS finished at 30" + screw on custom made one off muzzle break 1-10 twist deep cut flutes timed and squared to action
Manners T4 stock
Complete rifle is cerekoted in coyote tan
Has Seekins 20moa 1pc base mounted on it and a set of Nightforce 30mm rings
Accs:
Set of Redding FL dies specifically for 338 Edge
600 pieces of new REM 300 RUM Brass
500 Sierra Match Kings 300gr hpbt
100 Berger 300gr vld
also I have several #s of H1000 and primers
I have my scope mounted and it could be included but is not for sale seperately
New Nightforce 5.5-2250 NPR1 with the new HS knobs and zero stop

As I stated before everything is brand new and I will NOT break this up or part it out, I am only interested in selling the complete package to the right person for a fair price. Please call if you are seriously interested, Thanks Heath 940-357-9437

$5500 OBO complete package shipped lower 48

IMG_9350.jpg

IMG_9357.jpg

IMG_9355.jpg

IMG_9360.jpg

IMG_9366.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful setup. Too bad I am not interested in the whole package. Good luck selling it. If you change your mind on breaking it up I would give you brand new retail prices for the bullets.

Replied to your pm. If I trade for anything, I'd just have to sell those... I appreciate the offer and it's a good deal. Like I say would just have to sell all your rifles too. Thanks though

ok. I never got your replay. Let me know if you change your mind.

Ok guys, been a while since I bumped this. I will take the first reasonable offer on this package deal or without the scope. Please call if your serious and have the cash. Nine403579437 thanks Heath