• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 338 edge(s.p.f.)

Re: 338 edge

What is really the difference between the edge and the 338 wildcat Kirby does?
Mike

Nathan, I'm not hijacking your thread....just answering Mike's question. Maybe Mike will buy this from you. :D

Kirby's 338s.

338 AX = 338 Lapua Improved with his shoulder angle, throat, etc.

338 AM = 408 CT brass necked down to 338 with Kirby's shoulder angle, throat, etc.

Nathan, I'm not hijacking your thread....just answering Mike's question. Maybe Mike will buy this from you. :D

Kirby's 338s.

338 AM = 408 CT brass necked down to 338 with Kirby's shoulder angle, throat, etc.

No prob man any info on anything pertaining to guns is welcome on any thread of mine.

Nathan.

Kirby's 338s.

Thanks, If i can get few more landscaping jobs booked for job security i will hop on this edge bandwagon. Just coming off winter break with low cash flow.
Mike

Oh yeah i forgot to thank everyone for their help with this rifle all of your info and wisdom was greatly appreciated. I hope i can be as helpful to somone as yall have been to me.

Thanks again guys.
Nathan Dodd

Oh yeah i forgot to thank everyone for their help with this rifle all of your info and wisdom was greatly appreciated. I hope i can be as helpful to somone as yall have been to me.

Thanks again guys.
Nathan Dodd

Nathan,

For someone that accepts and gives advice like yourself.....all I can say is, anytime brother. Just watch that ol' James (Lightvarmint) fellow.....lol. J/K...James is a good person.

I'm glad to see that this rifle sold for you.

TXLR