• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 338 edge rem 700

Erik Kiser

rem 700 action, hart 28.5 inch, defensive edge brake, jewell trigger, black and gray mcmillan a3 adj. cheek, leupold 20 moa base, 6.5-20 leupold lr. appr 165 rounds through it( i'd have to count how many are left in my box of 500 to know for sure). hate to sell it but need the money towards other things and just don't have much need for a rifle right now. 1500w/o scope 2100 w/scope. can provide pics if wanted. best way to reach me would be phone. thanks, erik kiser 318 560 7510

Last edited:
guess i should post this here instead of repeating it in private messages. the rifle was built last fall by my dad who is an avid benchrest shooter here in nw louisiana. out of the 150-160 rounds out of the rifle only about the last 30 were the load that i settled on. these 30, in varying groups of 3-5 shot anywhere from 3.75 to 6 inches at a 1000yds. i really didn't shoot it much after settling on the 93gr of h1000. i bought a box of 500 300gr mk when i bought the rifle and could count how many are left and give an exact round count. i'll probably do that when i go out to my dads to get pics of it this evening. instead of individually sending out pics i may post them to make it easier since last i tried i had trouble sending a pic from my email. i really wanted to keep this rifle but sometimes we have to sacrifice things we like to put the money elsewhere. ya'll know how it is

until i can get some more pics up later you can see one pic of the rifle on this site. scroll down, it is the black and gray one listed under 338 edge. my apologies guys. istand corrected on the stock, it's an a3 not an a5. small brain lapse
Louisiana Precision Rifles LLC.

Last edited:
2urpjbr.jpg

dvluld.jpg

m99bur.jpg

does the rest of the 500 rounds come with it by any chance?sweet looking ride.

you buy the rifle and i'll throw in the 330 or so matchkings that are still left. i counted the bullets and the gun has 168 rounds through it. would sell either way but would prefer to sell without scope. for 1600 i would throw in the bullets and the dies from shawn carlock.

Guys,

I dont post here much and it's been a while since I was even logged on but, I know this rifle, very well. It's a shooter and it was built here at my place by me and Erics father. I have a pic of it on my WWW in the gallery section.

Louisiana Precision Rifles LLC.

Eric's a good guy and honest as they come.

Recent Posts