• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 338 edge headstamped brass needed

travelhunter

i need 338 proper headstamped brass. please let me know
johnny
1-631-579-2323 text or call Johnny

That's a tall order. Betram is the only maker I'm aware of and Defensive Edge is the only importer... They are showing out of stock but if your looking for a limited amount for an overseas hunt they might be able to hook you up... Good luck

I tried there first
I was hoping someone selling pme would sell me brass
Thank you for your response

I have 20 of them they are loaded never fired but I can pull them, I will trade them for some 300 Rum brass, new or once fired make me an offer.

Dean

Why not just use 300 ultra. IMO its better brass.. I had pressure issues with the Bertram same time as the nosler and Remington. And neck tension was more consistant with nosler brass and a good bushing die.

Kasey

Thanks but I am not interested in loaded ammo, I only load Barnes 160gr TTSXs and just a heads up, I paid over $3.00 each for these darn things, by the time they were shipped.

Dean

Why not just use 300 ultra. IMO its better brass.. I had pressure issues with the Bertram same time as the nosler and Remington. And neck tension was more consistant with nosler brass and a good bushing die.

Kasey

Maybe because it it just looks cool to see 338 EDGE stamped o. The back of the big long bitches.