338 edge australia

Discussion in 'Rifles, Bullets, Barrels & Ballistics' started by pongnukl, Dec 28, 2007.

1. pongnukl

pongnukl Active Member

Hi everyone

I'm planning on turning my 300rum into a 338 edge and just wondering if anyone on here from Aus has one. I know downunderhunter has one, but it was made in the US. I'm trying to chase down a reamer in Aus before I buy one from the US as it would be more cost effective.

2. Down Under Hunter

Down Under Hunter Well-Known Member

G'day mate,

Contact Wild Bill on the board. He has a reamer that is very similar to the 338 edge. He is calling it a 338 WBX. He is very knowledgable and more than willing to help out. I dont know of anyone with a regular edge reamer

Drop me a pm with your ph number and we will have a talk about how to get it done.

Cheers

DUH

Last edited: Dec 28, 2007

3. Wild_Bill

Wild_Bill Well-Known Member

PM

Hi PM me if you want any info or if you need a barrel fitted.

Cheers Bill
    Australia

4. Steve7mm08

Steve7mm08 Well-Known Member

I have an edge reamer and gauges here in New Zealand. It will be rented out once my rifle has been chambered.

5. Topshot

Topshot Well-Known Member

I am building one at the moment. PM me if you would like the details.

6. jimbojeweller

jimbojeweller Well-Known Member

I bought a set of redding dies a couple of years ago and they still sat here collecting dust if any of you aussie boys interested?? They were not cheap when i got em cos they are a custom die set but i got em here and now if you interested :D. Just pm me if you want to chat.

7. JAWZ

JAWZ Well-Known Member

pm sent Jimbo.