338 edge 2137 video

Discussion in 'Extreme Long Range Hunting & Shooting (ELR)' started by HuntFarther, Apr 28, 2013.

1. HuntFarther

HuntFarther Well-Known Member

Just played last week with my edge at 2137 I believe I shot 11 times and had a high success rate of hits. I know the video on youtube is not the best but you can get the idea. The small rock was measuring right at 2 moa in my reticle.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlwx3N7Zl3k]2137 yard shots with .338 Edge - YouTube[/ame]

2. ICANHITHIMMAN

ICANHITHIMMAN Well-Known Member

Not bad at all, I would be scared if you were shooting at me:D

Guys for best viewing, expand the screen, the rocks are center, there are 2 large black clusters below the ridge line. The second shot is easy to see, then he moves to the rock below and to the right.

3. HuntFarther

Thanks for helping me out being I was slacking on telling what was going on. Can you see the hits hardly at all?

4. HuntFarther

Can anyone even see the video anymore?

5. longrangefreek

longrangefreek Well-Known Member

fantastic shooting in my oppinion. beautiful day it seemed. I would be very impressed with those shots.

What rangefinders were you using?

6. HuntFarther

Thanks

I was using the nightforce g7. I just put it on range mode so I can us incline. pressure, temp all that.

7. longrangefreek

longrangefreek Well-Known Member

I am hearing a lot of good things about those rangefinders. I have a friend that just bought one and absolutely loves it.