338-378.

How did you do today Butch?I did'nt go hunting today.I did'nt have anyone to go with.I did'nt get much sleep last night either.We had 11 screaming 8 year old girl's here last night for a sleep over.WOW!!!!!!Never again!!!!!!I told Celeste she REALLY owe's me.If you know what I mean.Give me a call when you get a chance.Later Boyd....

Butch,

Sorry I din't get to say good-bye, we were really busy this weekend. It was great getting to meet ya and spend some time chattin'. Hope emaybe I helped sell a video or 3. I'll see ya on this board, and hopefully next fall. Remember the conversation we were having? All things happen for a reason, good luck to ya, and my wife and I will do all we can to help ya get the jump on things.

Boyd,

Great meeing you and I hope to see ya this fall as well. Hope ya got yer self a big Yote!

Dave,

My wife wants to say thanks for helping me spend more money!!!
mad.gif
I was great to meet you and thanks for the insite on some new gadgets!!!!

DC,

I was definitly our pleasure to finally meet you and your wife. Thanks for the patience in helping me with my project. Thanks for the monster dummy round... may give me somthing to aspire to. We hope to see you and your wife this fall!!!

It was great to finally put names and faces together. WE have a great bunch of guys on this board!!!!! The knowledge on here is almost scary!!!!

*WyoWhisper*

It was a pleasure meeting you and your wife.

That bit about spending a lot of money, I get that from a lot of my friends and the wives too. Most of them 'complain' about how much money they've spent after meeting me and falling for Long Range Hunting. I simply remind them that if they think it's expensive being me for one or two days, imagine how expensive it is to be me ALL THE TIME.
grin.gif

Take Care and Safe Trip..

/r

Dave,

I think you have that effect on alot of people. After I shot your Lapua I had to have it....and the scope....and a few boxes of shells....and then reloading dies.....bullets.....powder....primers. It is like a spending (must have it now) disease.

Matt

Warning! This thread is more than 23 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts