32% of you use a ballistics program and hand-held device in the field - which one?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Len Backus, Sep 11, 2010.

1. Len Backus

Len Backus Administrator Staff Member

I am astounded by how many use a ballistics program in the field - 32%. Which combo do you use?

[​IMG]

2. phorwath

phorwath Well-Known Member

Re: 32% of you use a ballistics program and hand-held device in the field - which one

Patagonia Ballistics LoadBase 3.0 ballistics program on a Dell Axim X51V.

3. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

Re: 32% of you use a ballistics program and hand-held device in the field - which one

"In the field " I use NightForce (Exbal) program on a Dell Axim X50V. I have LB3.0 but choose to keep it for home use only due to the slower speed and extra data entry I do not need in the field.

Jeff

4. Nape.270

Nape.270 Well-Known Member

Used a range card with drops to 600 yards for the last three years.

This year will I be taking my Itouch with Bullet Flight I can pull it out of my pocket and have a drop in less than 30sec. + a range car for backup.

5. bigngreen

bigngreen Well-Known Member

I run Patagonia Ballistics Loadbase 3.0 at home and in the field I run Loadbase 3.0 and Exbal on a Dell Axim 51 in the field. I all ways carry trajectory cards also just to confirm what I'm looking at. gun)

6. Buffalobob

Buffalobob Writers Guild

Exbal on a Dell Axim.

7. Russ Hatch

Russ Hatch Well-Known Member

Ballistic FTE on a I phone. :rolleyes:

8. Oliveralan

Oliveralan Well-Known Member

Have Exbal at home, Bulletflight Military and Ballistic FTE on my iPhone.

9. ss7mm

ss7mm Writers Guild

I use LoadBase 3.0 on a Dell Axim in the field. I also have Shooter on my phone. I also have a Palm with Exbal on it but it stays home and is just used for reference if a question about the two comes up.

10. jett

jett Well-Known Member

I use Ballistic FTE and Bullet Flight on my Ipad and Itouch. I use Exbal on the home computer.

11. texan79

texan79 Well-Known Member

exbal on a dell axim for me.

12. mo

mo Well-Known Member

Shooter on my Droid cell phone.

13. Eaglet

Eaglet Well-Known Member

I use LoadBase 3.0 on a Asus A626 in the field. I also have Shooter on my Htc Evo Phone. I also have Exbal but like ss7mm, I only use it as reference if a question about the two comes up.

14. LRSickle

LRSickle Well-Known Member

I use the Excel program that Michael Eichele sent me and a Dell Axim