308 Winchester, 168 Hybrids, 26", how far?

I absolutely love the 185 vlds in my 308. They do everything well, and they have expanded well on game.
I'll look into it. I've been thinking about taking the old "range mule" out and pop a few deer with it this upcoming year. But we'll see. All the 185's I have are target models, not hunting models. So, I'm still not quite sure how I feel about using them on game. I guess I could always give it a shot...Literally.

I personally dont have any experience with the 210's but i think they will stabilize in a 1:12 and i also think they would be awesome in an '06 with a stout charge of h4350

I personally dont have any experience with the 210's but i think they will stabilize in a 1:12 and i also think they would be awesome in an '06 with a stout charge of h4350
I'm running a pretty stout charge of 7828 SSC (61-62gr) behind the Berger 185 VLD's in my 30-06 AI. 62gr still hasn't shown me any major pressure signs, yet I'm at a 103% load density. So I'm not real comfortable going much higher. LOL

Thats an awfully arrogant assumption to make.
Im getting very weary of you trolling for my comments, either pm me and discuss it like gentlemen, or let it go!
I don't want to discuss anything in private with you.

I'm not "trolling for your comments", I wish you would ignore all my opinions and I will ignore yours. We obviously have different points of view in this world.

One of our differences of opinion is that I believe you have keyed in on me.Why I don't know.

Relax, it's not about you...

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.