• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 308 win Lapua LRP brass

CastIronSkillet

Selling about 97ish pieces of Lapua brass. Most are once fired, maybe 10-20 of them are twice or thrice fired. A few are also new. I no longer have a 308 and only load hunting rounds for my dad and brothers rifles that are not quite the type that benefit from Lapua brass. $50 shipped to the 48.

Attachments

• 20210507_100225.jpg
    20210507_100225.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 17
Selling about 97ish pieces of Lapua brass. Most are once fired, maybe 10-20 of them are twice or thrice fired. A few are also new. I no longer have a 308 and only load hunting rounds for my dad and brothers rifles that are not quite the type that benefit from Lapua brass. $50 shipped to the 48.
I'll take them

I received the 308 brass today, your description was not what you said !
There was not a NEW one in the group
Also based on primer pockets being loose and wear on stamp head I'd say most were fired multiple times, if you didn't know how used they were that should of been your description.

You are partly correct. There was not a new one in the batch when I pulled them from the shelf to ship them, my apologies. However the vast majority are no more than once fired, you can tell by the annealing on the case, my tumbler usually polishes that off by the 2nd firing. You are the first person I have ever heard to call a lapua primer pocket loose after such little use so I'm calling some exaggeration on your part as well.

I am not an unreasonable person. How do you want to proceed?