• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 308 Win. Built on Remington 700 SA SS McMillam A5 spiral fluted Spoon Custom

ekmclendon

I have a Spoon Custom built 308 Win. It was built on a Remington SA stainless action. It has a 20 moa Nightforce base, McMillan A5 stock with adjustable cheek piece 50/50 black and grey, old style Remington trigger set at 3# and a 26" Krieger light varmint contour barrel #18. It is threaded 5/8x24 for suppressor or muzzle break. It has a thread protector where you can't tell it's threaded when its on. It has been shot around 75 times. I haven't had a lot of time to mess with it,but I worked up a load quickly with 155gr sierra Palma bullets that shot in the .3's and went hunting with it. I think there is room for improvement for sure. Gun looks new with no scratches. $2000

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 9
Hey dude, just want to say, that is not your phone number.

Got a call from a gentleman tonight about this rifle, which confused the hell out of me as I own no .308 bolt actions.

I would appreciate it if you removed my phone number.

The phone number attached in the first picture was accidentally pasted in with the picture. If you have any questions about this rifle feel free to call me at 870-768-6027.

Thanks,
Elton