• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED .308 federal match brass "SOLD"

J

JEREMY logan

I have the oppertunity to buy several hundred once fired .308 federal match brass he said it's discontinued they are still in the original box.. If anyone is interested what will you give per 100 count??? Jeremy

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: .308 federal match brass

Don't know about it being discontinued. So long as Federal Gold Medal Match ammo is available so is the brass, although it is getting harder to get your hands on. Don't know what a fair price would be, I haven't had to buy any for quite awhile.

What will you take per 100 shipped ?????
How many can you get your hands on ?????
I'm listening !!!!!!!!!!

Lefty 45, make me an offer .. About the brass being discontinued all I know is what I was told, this brass is once fired police department brass still in their original boxes and he said it was 4,000 rounds:D I seen them it looked like that many . I don't want to try to take advantage of anyone . I would like to make enough money in the end to buy me some nosler custom brass for my 300rum/or trade . I'm going to buy a .308 one day so I thought I might just buy all the brass now and part with some of it .. If I don't respond to this thread send me a p.m and i'll try to get back with you .......