300wsm norma brass

qkshot

I'm gettin ready to send in a order to sinclair and well the question is that i looking to buy a neck turner and some other goodies ( but i heard it mentioned that some br guys shoot norma brass straight outta of the box ( no prep work)
(IS NORMA BRASS THAT GOOD
grin.gif
) so is it a waste of money and time to turn this brass ( i dont have a tight neck chamber

Thanks in advance

yep , I just got 200 pieces and their all very consistant , way more than the Winchester stuff. I haven't fired any yet but I'm running all of them through the dies and loading.
I turned the neck on one just to see what it would take , once the cutter made contact that was it on'y one tiny little spot wasen't touched down near the shoulder/neck junction.
I just hope that it isint to soft !!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>so is it a waste of money and time to turn this brass ( i dont have a tight neck chamber <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Yes

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts