300wsm norma brass

Discussion in 'Rifles, Bullets, Barrels & Ballistics' started by qkshot, Mar 11, 2004.

1. qkshot

qkshot Active Member

I'm gettin ready to send in a order to sinclair and well the question is that i looking to buy a neck turner and some other goodies ( but i heard it mentioned that some br guys shoot norma brass straight outta of the box ( no prep work)
    (IS NORMA BRASS THAT GOOD [​IMG] ) so is it a waste of money and time to turn this brass ( i dont have a tight neck chamber

Thanks in advance

2. Guest

Guest Guest

yep , I just got 200 pieces and their all very consistant , way more than the Winchester stuff. I haven't fired any yet but I'm running all of them through the dies and loading.
    I turned the neck on one just to see what it would take , once the cutter made contact that was it on'y one tiny little spot wasen't touched down near the shoulder/neck junction.
    I just hope that it isint to soft !!

3. Boyd Heaton

Boyd Heaton Well-Known Member

The norma brass is very good....However,Sinclairs is on backorder...Told me about the middle of March......Ordered mine from Cabelas

4. Boyd Heaton

Boyd Heaton Well-Known Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>so is it a waste of money and time to turn this brass ( i dont have a tight neck chamber <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Yes