3000 mile journey on horseback

Toomanytracks

Please help my friend Ben Masters with his quest on a 3000 mile journey from the Mexican border through the Rockies to the Canadian border. This is a good opportunity to focus on something positive rather than all the negative stuff going on.

Check out the show
manifestwest

I am in!! Diane and I just watched the video. This is awesome! We will send off a donation for the trip and also please tell Ben that we would love to meet him as he passes through Montana. I know he will be busy but we would drive to meet him and shake his hand. With the donation I will include our contact info in and if he needs ANYTHING on the way through we will do our best to assist him and his friends.

Thanks for the post. We will be watching this develop and can't wait for the report after it is over.

What a brave young man!! Way :cool:!! and for a good cause.

Jeff

Thank you for your support. Here is a story from his last adventure in the fall of 2010 2000 mile trip. In the fall of 2010 there is a multistate manhunt for escaped convicts. Three young college guys on a trip of a lifetime headed north through the backcountry Wyoming. Making a stop at Hawks rest they make a life life long friendship with the singing cowboy. They pack up head north unknowingly on a collision course with the park police. The rutting Buffalo have forced their hand to travel straight through Yellowstone National Park in one shot. In the wee hours of the morning traveling along the Park Road there stopped at gunpoint by park police. After some explaining they were given a stern warning and told to move along. This is one of many stories told by Ben Masters on his 2010 journey from New Mexico to Montana.

These guys are the real deal and are taking what makes this country great. The desire the will to make their dreams come true.

Sounds interesting. Great camera work. I can't really blame them for avoiding a job when they can ride Mustangs from Mexico to Canada. I wonder if they'll sell their story and film work to PBS as a documentary?

I gotta go to work now.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.