• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 300 WSM package $900

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elk Addict

I'm getting rid of my last 300 WSM, so everything goes with this one. I purchased this gun on LRH (used) and have only put 6 rounds through myself. I'm moving away from the 300 WSM but am interested in also trading for/towards a 7mm rem or STW.

Weatherby Vanguard Sub MOA (original model) with bipod, Nikon Buckmaster 6-18x40 BDC scope, ammo, reloading dies and brass.

Rifle: This is the original Sub MOA. It has the Bell and Carlson stock. The action is bedded and also maybe the 1st inch of the barell. Trigger is light and feels nice. It has Picatinny Rail and medium scope rings, although I think short rings would have been a better fit for the 40mm scope.

Scope: Nikon Buckmaster 6-18x40mm BDC. Works perfect, clear lenses. Dials nice and returns to zero. Comes with a couple sets of Nikon turret knobs. When I pulled this scope off the other gun, I did find a very minor scope ring mark on the bottom, maybe just a couple thousandths indentation. Scope has been installed but is just boresighted.

Brass: 150 once fired, 66 new.

Ammo: 40 of Black Hills Gold 180g Nosler Accubond, 20 of Winchester XP3 180g, and 60 of Barnes VOR-TX TST ST 165g.

Dies: RCBS

Priced to sell, buyer pays actual shipping cost (Shipping from 59711)

Attachments

• 2013-05-23_09-30-18_240.jpg
    2013-05-23_09-30-18_240.jpg
    193.4 KB · Views: 18
Are you wanting to sell it as a package? or would you sell the dies and brass?

Yeah it's still available. As far as the weight, I have no idea. Its probably a little heavier than the average rifle.

Status
Not open for further replies.