• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 300 wsm LOOKING for a LEFT HAND stainless

Augustus011

Not much to choose from in Left hand stainless rifles. I am leaning toward a TIKKA. The best bang for my buck. Thanks

bought the same one you want this year and am tickled with it. Accurate, smooth, decent trigger and overall a great gun for the money.....good choice, do not regret buying it.....and gonna get another Tikka(243 maybe)
Brimm

Like new Kirby Allen built Left Handed .300 WSM
I received this rifle from Kirby in April of 2011 and have about 150 rounds down the tube. Accuracy is what you would expect from a Kirby Allen built rifle ½ to ¾ at 100 yards during load development. I was still dialing in a load for 180g Barnes TTSX bullets and was already seeing tremendous potential.

List of components:

SS Borden Alpine Magnum Left Handed action
SS 26" Hart barrel, fluted (slightly larger than a Sendero contour)
Holland recoil lug
APS small painkiller muzzle brake (Amazing recoil reduction!!!!)
Jewell trigger set at about 2lbs
Warne bases
Leupold Mark 4 4.5-14x50 w/ TMR reticle with Mark 4 rings (purchased new and installed by Kirby)
Windage knob is marred ( See pics)
H & S Precision stock skim bedded , Karsten cheek piece installed
I'll include 150 pcs of new Winchester brass and Lee dies (Deluxe Rifle Set and Factory crimp)

Rifle weighs about 9 lbs unloaded without a bipod ( This is a guesstimate, I don't have a scale)

I spent approximately $4500 for this set up. Asking price is $3800. I don't want to split it up but will if I have to. I'm not interested in any trades, need the cash. Shipped in a hard case. Buyer pays shipping to their FFL. PM me with questions and offers.
Attached Thumbnails - Click to View Larger

Recent Posts