• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 300 WSM carry gun

BountyHunter

Going in for my third neck surgery on Monday and will end up with at least another 1-2 vertabra fused on top of the three already fused. (Old age, 2 parachute mishaps and 24 years in SF will catch up to you!) gun)

Looks like my days of magnums are over for sure.

This is a 300 WSM carry gun. See the link below. I stepped it down to around 3150 with the 168 TTSX and it really is a shooter.

The Baer thumbhole comes up and online like nothing you have held before. You will love it.

Round count is just over 450.

Will throw in the brass and dies, plus I have a box or two of the TTSX to throw in.

Rifle, brass and dies is $2000 shipped and insured to your ffl.

Keeping the scope.

email me at [email protected] Should be able to answer email by Wed/Thur timeframe.

http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f17/no-click-lr-carry-gun-48155/

Started as a 300 WSM in Rem SPS.

Factory barrel was not worth a flip so went with a SS Lilja 1-10 twist #3 at 26 inches.

Bruce Baer did his medium sporter thumbhole in butternut (2.5 lbs) bedded. Love the thumbhole, comes up super quick and online.

Ended up with a PTG bolt , Sako extractor and PTG handle. Also, extended Wyatts box and Defensive Edge side bolt release.

Shoots 168 gr Barnes TTSX into little bitty holes with RL17 at 3253 fps but dropped it to 3150 and still little holes. Weighs 8.5 lbs with rifle, scope, sling and loaded. Not a super light but easy carry gun.

IMO they work geat on deer and give plenty of expansion along with more than decent BC and accuracy. They are not super high dollar bullets that require a special twist and I can buy all I want from sinclairs, grafs or midway.

Round count is around 250 now. Took a coyote at 710 yards this year in mountains of VA with the 3-9 Kahles without clicking.

email at [email protected] for any further questions and more pics if needed.

see pics below