• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 300 WSM ammo for sale

Ftothfadd

I have a 20 rounds (one box) of Federal 200 grain terminal ascent ammo for sale 65$ shipped.
I also have 20 rounds (one box) of norma 180 grain bond strike ammo for sale 65$ shipped.
I purchased together it is 120$ shipped.
Thank you for looking

Hi Dave,

You can have them for 60 ;-) I hope you will like them just as much as you like the rifle. It will be a bit thought before I can ship this because I am headed up to AK. Let me look into shipping options

Hi Dave,

You can have them for 60 ;-) I hope you will like them just as much as you like the rifle. It will be a bit thought before I can ship this because I am headed up to AK. Let me look into shipping options
I didnt even notice it was you posting this! I just got the rifle back from getting the barrel threaded and am hoping to get it sighted in this weekend. No worries about shipping. I'll pay you and just let me know when they ship.

Hi Dave! Thank you. Are you sure you are OK if I ship maybe up to two weeks from now? It is a bit dependent on how my trip to AK goes and how I come back... I will try to send it ASAP though. how does the rifle look? I am reading more and more good things about the vortex scope I am seriously thinking about buying one at black Friday

Hi Dave! Thank you. Are you sure you are OK if I ship maybe up to two weeks from now? It is a bit dependent on how my trip to AK goes and how I come back... I will try to send it ASAP though. how does the rifle look? I am reading more and more good things about the vortex scope I am seriously thinking about buying one at black Friday
Yep that's fine. I sent the funds tonight. Rifle looks good, just need to mount the scope tomorrow and play with it