300 Winchester Magnum Match Ammo

Discussion in 'Other Stuff For Sale' started by bkr, Jun 8, 2009.

1. bkr

bkr Member

Found 6 boxes of 300 Winchester Magnum HPBT Match Ammo that has been stored in an airtight ammo can since new. Willing to sell for $30 per box or trade for quality ammo in 9mm, 40S&W, 45ACP, .223 or .308.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 19, 2009
  2. BillLarson

BillLarson Well-Known Member

I`m interested in your .300 win. mag. stuff....I reload for 45 acp...... you wanna trade...??
    Kind Regards:
    Bill Larson

3. bkr

bkr Member

I shoot alot of 45ACP, so EM or PM me what you got.

4. BillLarson

Well,as I said I reload 45 acp... I use 200 grain Alpha Brand cast bullets,4 grains of green dot powder and win. primer in a win. case.....I also reload .308... ??? not knowing what type of shooting you do components would vary.
    if your interested we have to figure out a trade ratio and how to get to one another... I live in northern IL.
    Where are you at...??
    Bill Larson

5. bkr

bkr Member

I'd be interested in 308Win components. I only shoot my own handloads though, so not interested in reloaded ammo.

6. BillLarson

Well I guess we better put a value on things.... those 300 wm. 190`s are militry surplus....????
    I have new lapua brass,new win. brass and lots of once fired.....????????... you never said wgere you`re at so to shipp ammo would`nt you need a haz-mat lic...???

7. bkr

bkr Member

I don't think they are military surplus - I'll check to see if the primers are sealed or crimped. [UPDATE: THEY ARE NOT SEALED OR CRIMPED] A friend of mine who worked for Olin got them thru the Western Club (employee purchase program). He sold me his rifle and threw a case of the ammo in. I shot some over the years then started reloading and the stuff sat in my ammo locker for a long time. I was told that they were rounds made for the US Govt. LEOs (snipers?). That is why they were in the plain box. I've still got a BAR in 300WM, but it is only a hunting rifle, and I wouldn't use match ammo for hunting black timber. No real need for this stuff anymore.

As for shipping ammo, I've followed this in the past:
    How to Ship Ammunition or Ammo

Usually just pull one of the stickers off one of the Cabela's boxes or CMP crates I have laying around in the basement.

BTW - The 300WM brass is all sold.

PRICE DROP - $30 PER BOX.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2009
  8. Frog 7

Frog 7 New Member

That ammo was originally loaded for SOCOM. It may have been used by other gov. Agencies.

Hope this helps.

9. Chris F

Chris F Active Member

bkr,
    I just pm'd you about your ammo.
    Chris.

10. bkr

bkr Member

Chris:

I never got notification of your PM. I still have the loaded ammo, so email me if you are still interested. All of the brass is gone.

Brian

11. bigwill214

bigwill214 Member

If you still have the ammo please email me at warlord_xxi@hotmail.com. I am very interested to buy what you have on hand.

12. bkr

bkr Member

sorry - all sold