300 TOMAHAWK BRASS

Discussion in 'Rifles, Bullets, Barrels & Ballistics' started by Guest, Feb 25, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I was wondering if someone had a piece of brass from a 300 Tomahawk they would be willing to part with? Possibly one with a loose primer pocket that you might just throw away. Thinking about having one made and would like to see the cartridge and compare it with my 300 RUM. I would gladly pay shipping and handling. Thank you in advance,
    Wayne

2. Tim Behle

Tim Behle Well-Known Member

Wayne,

If you don't get any takers. I should have my 300 Tomahawk by May, I hope. Waiting on Lilja to finish the barrel now.

I'm sure I'll have plenty of fireformed brass soon after I get the rifle done. [​IMG]

Tim

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks Tim, some day maybe we can get together and do some shooting/hunting. How did your javelina hunt go? I hunted in unit 33 and stayed at a friends house who live in Pomerene (unit 32). The only javelina I saw within shooting distance ( had the HAM hunt, using Encore Pistol in 308) was behind his house in a farmers field. Take care and thanks again.
    Wayne

4. Tim Behle

Tim Behle Well-Known Member

Those ugly little pigs are whipping my butt!

I changed my mind at the last minute and decided for the 30A hunt. Right across the road in 30B I can find them all over the place. I haven't seen one on this side of the road in over two weeks now. [​IMG]

I did so much walking over the weekend, I stayed in on Monday to ease the pain in my legs. Got up this morning and the wind was blowing 30 MPH, so I stayed in and worked on taxes.

Maybe Menyana

5. Darryl Cassel

Darryl Cassel Well-Known Member

Send me your address and I'll send you a piece.

Later