• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 300 SAUM Dies

Lovellr653

My FIL and I are going on our first elk hunt next year. He's got a Model 7 chambered in 300 Rem SAUM and only a box and half of bullets. I'd like to get some practice ammo loaded up. Edit: I got my hands on brass now just need a set of dies. If anyone has a set of dies kicking around they'd like to part with let me know.

Thanks to those that responded with leads on brass. Much appreciated!

Last edited:
My FIL and I are going on our first elk hunt next year. He's got a Model 7 chambered in 300 Rem SAUM and only a box and half of bullets. I'd like to get some practice ammo loaded up for him. I've searched high and low for brass and can't find any. If anyone has some brass and/or a set of dies kicking around they'd like to part with let me know.

Thanks
There's a local shop to me that has 100 or so rounds of Hornady brass and they ship if you want me to give you their number shoot me a pm

There's a local shop to me that has 100 or so rounds of Hornady brass and they ship if you want me to give you their number shoot me a pm
Thanks for the heads up I really appreciate it; I just got my hands on 55 pieces of once fired Remington brass which will suit my needs for now.

Recent Posts