• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 300 rum (manners, mark4,lilja,700 action)

skuna boy

300 rum
700 action and floor plate and trigger (pro-tuned and blue printed)
Lilja barrel 26" #4
manners T2A stock
night force titanium rings - high
tally 20MOA base
Leupold mark 4 6-20x50MM mill-dot
custom brake build by local smith

got over $4000 in it
will take $3000 and I will cover shipping and will purchase hard case to shipment

i will also throw in all the brass I have....probably 100 plus rounds,, some fired and some not.

and rcbs reg and precision dies

no where to really shoot around here past 300 yards or so and I have several other magnum rifles so I just don't need it. Shot very little....never worked up load. Never hunted with. one very small scratch on fore arm of stock (black paint nicked off.....could cover easily with black paint. all was purchased new when I put gun together except for action and it was as close to new as possible.

NOT INTERESTED IN PARTING OUT AT THIS TIME

Attachments

• 300 rum 4.jpg
    300 rum 4.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 22
  • 300 rum 2.jpg
    300 rum 2.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 19
  • 300 rum.jpg
    300 rum.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 17
round count .....is approximately 65 to 75. I have 65 fired pieces of once fired brass and the I know there a few pieces here and there that I'm not counting. The guy who put it together broke in the barrel for me with factory loads.

weight.....11.6 pounds without bi-pod and 12.6 with bi-pod....according to my bathroom scales

I'm going to have to look for some notes on the barrel twist. The guy that put the gun together for me picked the barrel out and ordered it for me. I'll see what I can figure out.

as far as shot groups, i have shot some 3 shots at .25" and some 5 shots under .5" at 100 yards. never shot much past that distance.

as far as the L&G question.....I'm pretty sure I had some loads set right at the lands, but i can not remember. I had plans to put a Wyatt box mag on it so I could load 210 Berger's to the lands but never made it that far.

i will post more pics also