• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 300 RUM Custom by Hart

brando26

I had great intentions of shooting and playing with this gun but it just has not happened so I will try to pass it on to some who will use it.

Specs r as followed

Started out as a stainless sendero. Its been trued, rebarreled, Teflon coated black. All work and chambering has been done by Hart Barrels in Lafayette, NY. 300 RUM chamber cut with min spec reamer. Hart 1&10 twist barrel - 29" magnum 1000 contour with spiral flutes and threaded for Hollands brake. Also have thread protector. Action again is a Rem 700 stainless Magnum LA with a mark 4 20 moa rail. Trigger is a Jewell set at 1#. Bolt has a badger bolt knob that badger ordinance installed. Stock is a Manners T5a with normal fill and mud camo that is perfect for a cut corn field.
Has the mini-chassis and 2 CIP magazines with the front rib punched out to fit the 300 case.
Stock has 2 left flush cups and 3 studs on the bottom, 2 in the front and one in the back.

I also have around 250 pieces of brass and dies.

Asking $2500.

Text for pictures 5033478533

Gun shoots .5 to 1" with bergers. One load is 89 grains of Retumbo and 215 grain berger. OAL 3.738 and fits well into mag.

The brass is a mixture of Nosler and Remington some new and some used.

If there is anyone interested in the the barreled action let me know. I would be will to sell the Barreled action but will not sell anything else until the barreled action is sold.