300 rum brass

JPRITT

where oh where did all the 300 rum brass go! cabelas is out. sportsman warehouse is out. Midway is out.

anybody got a line on the stuff?? preferably nosler brass but right now I'll take anything.

thanks fellas

Did you try Powder Valley, Brunos Shooting Supply or Sinclair. Give these guys a call, I bet Sinclair will have Nosler Brass.

I just went through the same problem. No one(nosler or remington) was going to have any until mid august I was told. I found this place Once Fired Rifle Brass They had some new brass and a bunch of once fired. I bought some from them........

I can't find any either. I just ordered from a place that had it on backorder and am crossing my fingers.
No one(nosler or remington) was going to have any until mid august I was told.
I heard Nosler was making it now and should have it out within 6 weeks. Basically same as what you heard jmason.

I'm glad I'm not the only one having this crisis!. thanks for the resources I'll check them out. I heard all the major manufacturer are producing heavily for the military and civilian stuff is on the back burner. who knows if this is true but I wouldnt be surprised.

Keep checking the retailers on line. I had been doing that daily and one day a couple weeks ago Midway USA showed the Nosler 300 RUM brass in stock, even though Nosler itself never showed any in stock. I ordered 4 boxes from Midway. The next day Midway showed out of stock again. I was very happy to receive the Nosler brass!

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.