• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED .300 RUM bench gun for sale

cblast

This is a one of a kind, custom built, benchrest rifle. It was built for me personally and I have only fired 20 rounds through it. Chambered in 300 Remington Ultra Mag. Shilen Select Match Barrel 30" long. Macmillan Bench rest stock. Remington action. Removable muzzle brake, recessed crown. Jewell benchrest trigger. Single shot only. Chamber reamed with a JGS reamer. Action blueprinted. Muzzle break threading and fit is so fine that it cannot be seen with the naked eye until it is unscrewed. Built for the long range benchrest shooter that needs more punch and wind bucking than the traditional smaller calibers offer. I have shot only 20, 200 grain sierra matchkings through it at a very mild velocity for break-in purposes. I shot once, cleaned, shot again, cleaned, etc..., for all 20 rounds. Top scope mounting Nightforce 20 deg. rail IS included with the sale.
Asking $2000.00

Cmon fellas, this is a great deal on an excellent firearm. The 20 rounds that I have put through it showed excellent potential for the accuracy of this rifle. I will send pics to anyone that wants them.

CBLAST,

If you can't sell it here, put it on a benchrest.com.

W.

Cblast, send me some pics, my brother is interested in a bench gun. Just a quick question, who was the 'smith?