• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 300 Ackley Magnum Winchester Brass – Lot of 50 cases *SOLD*

nchunter182

For sale is 50 fire formed un-primed brass for the 300 Ackley Magnum. This brass has been fully prepped from 300 H&H Magnum brass and ready to load for your 300 Ackley. This is a mixed bag of brass – while all were purchased new at the same time, I can't guarantee it is all from the same lot. Some of this brass was never fired when 300 H&H, some was fired while 300 H&H, and some fired after forming to 300 Ackley. All brass was fire formed using the Cream of Wheat method.

Below are the prepping steps that have been done on this brass:

Necks annealed
Fire formed
Full length resized
Cases trimmed to uniform length
Case mouth inside/outside chamfered
Primer pockets uniformed
Flash hole uniformed and de-burred
Necks turned to clean up apx 60-75% (some may be more/less due to varying thickness)

Payment will be USPS Money Order. Shipped USPS Priority (US Only) for $5.40. Total Payment - $55.40

Re: 300 Ackley Magnum Winchester Brass – Lot of 50 cases

Still for sale. Also have Hornady brass fully formed using the same steps. The Hornady brass is from the same lot.

Let me know. Would like to sell all.

Forgot to add that they are the 40 degree shoulder.

Re: 300 Ackley Magnum Winchester Brass – Lot of 50 cases

Here is a picture of all the 300 Ackley brass. I have 183 of the W-W brass and 94 of the Hornady brass.

Make Offer!! All or Part....

I have decided to standardize on the Norma 375 H&H brass for future work with this cartridge/rifle.

Attachments

• DSC04343.jpg
    DSC04343.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 6