30% Off 3-12x42 Tekoa from TRACT Optics

T

Tract Optics

If you have been looking for a close to medium range scope for the season, here is your chance to get a crazy good deal. We have a special blast sale on the TRACT Tekoa 3-12x42 in either T-plex or BDC.

30% off the retail price! That's a $174 savings.

Click here- TRACT Tekoa 3-12x42 BDC

Click here- TRACT Tekoa 3-12x42 T-Plex

-Schott HT Glass
-Reset to zero turrets
-Glass etched reticle
-Locking side focus
-Constant 3.5" eye relief
-19.3 oz.

I am no expert by no means , however I did purchase a tract response scope a month ago and when I sighted it in I've never sighted a gun in so fast. 5 rounds and was done. Scope adjustments were right on money. 2 shots to verify on paper then made adjustments and 3 shots good. Don't get me wrong I don't have any exspensive scopes but I was very happy with the tract response. Would like to be able to get telos at that price but getting ready to go on hunt so better hang on to money. Hope you guys do well, also the service was unreal , sent email on Sunday and they emailed me back that day. Hope you guys have some more of these sales when I don't have so much on my plate

I am no expert by no means , however I did purchase a tract response scope a month ago and when I sighted it in I've never sighted a gun in so fast. 5 rounds and was done. Scope adjustments were right on money. 2 shots to verify on paper then made adjustments and 3 shots good. Don't get me wrong I don't have any exspensive scopes but I was very happy with the tract response. Would like to be able to get telos at that price but getting ready to go on hunt so better hang on to money. Hope you guys do well, also the service was unreal , sent email on Sunday and they emailed me back that day. Hope you guys have some more of these sales when I don't have so much on my plate

Thanks Rilow! Appreciate the feedback and happy hunting!! Let me know if I can help in the future in any way.

Thanks again

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.