• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

30 hart

I have one but it'll cost you a LOT and not sure I really want to sell it. Custom made by Bobby and is a proven 1000 yard+ rifle with 210G Berger VLDs. Low round count.

It's a hunting rifle. McMillan Edge fill Lazzaroni stock. Stainless, fluted barrel. Shooting about .5 MOA last time I picked it up.

PM me if interested.

I have one but it'll cost you a LOT and not sure I really want to sell it. Custom made by Bobby and is a proven 1000 yard+ rifle with 210G Berger VLDs. Low round count.

It's a hunting rifle. McMillan Edge fill Lazzaroni stock. Stainless, fluted barrel. Shooting about .5 MOA last time I picked it up.

PM me if interested.
Thanks for letting me know, I understand and feel no pressure. I do not absolutely have to buy one as I have multiple Hart guns. I was mostly just putting it out there to see if anyone was wanting to sell a 30 hart. I have kids that are starting to hunt and I'll probably need another 30 sometime in the next year or 2.

Thanks for letting me know, I understand and feel no pressure. I do not absolutely have to buy one as I have multiple Hart guns. I was mostly just putting it out there to see if anyone was wanting to sell a 30 hart. I have kids that are starting to hunt and I'll probably need another 30 sometime in the next year or 2.
Yeah, Bobby puts together a nice rifle. At least he did in the past. My 30 Hart is probably 12-15 years old and rarely shoot it. Last time I took it out for some serious shooting, I was ringing steel at 1150 yards. I've gotten a little older and now carry something shorter and lighter so it pretty much just sits in the safe. Don't have a clue as to what one of his rifles costs these days.

Yeah, Bobby puts together a nice rifle. At least he did in the past. My 30 Hart is probably 12-15 years old and rarely shoot it. Last time I took it out for some serious shooting, I was ringing steel at 1150 yards. I've gotten a little older and now carry something shorter and lighter so it pretty much just sits in the safe. Don't have a clue as to what one of his rifles costs these days.
I see, In the case you decide to get serious about selling it feel free to contact me at 717-989-7181. I'm no hurry either.
Thank you

He built me a 300 WM and 300 RUM and they both do the job out to a 1000. My longest kill was with the RUM at 802. I have worked with 6 different bullets in three different weights in the Win Mag and all shoot .5 MOA or better.