30-378, whats a loose primer pocket?

Many years ago a very good friend of mine, Chub Eastman of Nosler expressed that loose primer pockets are like woman. The hotter they are, the looser they get! When they get too loose, they get dangerous.

We will all miss Chub. He contributed to our sport extensively. His funeral is in Bend Oregon next week. My condolences to the Nosler family.

Many years ago a very good friend of mine, Chub Eastman of Nosler expressed that loose primer pockets are like woman. The hotter they are, the looser they get! When they get too loose, they get dangerous.

We will all miss Chub. He contributed to our sport extensively. His funeral is in Bend Oregon next week. My condolences to the Nosler family.

Chub was obviously a man of wit. Sorry for your loss of a friend.

Yes. and if there is any doubt you can always go 30-338 Lapua AI. Put a 230 Berger with a true BC of .743 in either and they get pretty impressive. But like anything as velocity and performance go up barrel life goes down.

Jeff

Interesting, thanks

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.