• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 3 rifles for sale... and 3 scopes... TRADES. *Update 3/1*

ff.hogue

I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO TRADE EITHER RIFLES OR SCOPES FOR A NIGHTFORCE NXS. IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED PLEASE E-MAIL

I have three rifles for sale.

No. 1 is
Remington 700 BDL in .308.
Rifle was just CeraKoted in Graphite Black. Has not been shot since coating, just re assembeled. The entire action and barrel are done minus bolt. Rifle has black synthetic stock with the remington limbsaver recoil pad. Rifle is EXTREMELY accurate. And if you know about cerakote you know it is the best stuff out. Just spent $200 Having this rifle CeraKoted by Meclec Metal Plating
$450 Shipped and insured to your ffl
Bipod not included SOLD

No. 2 is
Remington 700 BDL in 7mm mag.
Rifle has NEVER been fired according to previous owner. Purchased it from origional owner with surface rust covering the entire barrel and action but not internals from sitting under his bed in a soft case since it was purchased. Rifle includes leupold 1 piece base and 1" rings that are also coated to match. This rifle is also CeraKoted in the same way the .308 was. The rifle also has the same stock. I have also preformed a trigger job on the rifle that makes the trigger SO much nicer (i was building this rifle for myself as a hog gun but now have new plans) No box unfortunatley.
Just spent $200 Having this rifle CeraKoted by Meclec Metal Plating
$475 shipped and insured to your ffl
Bipod not included

7mag001.jpg

7mag002.jpg

7mag003.jpg

Both actions are tight from cerakote and are perfectally functioning. Will loosten up as the rifle is used.

No. 3 is
Weatherby Vanguard Stainless Synthetic in 270
I am the origional owner of this rifle. I just today finished off the 4th box of shells through it, so exactly 80 rounds fired so far. This rifle is in perfect mechanical condition, stock is perfect, and the metal has a few small "polished" spots on the metal from rubbing aginst stuff while hunting. Nothing major at all. Rifle features a DNZ Products Game Reaper aluminum 1 piece scope mount, with a Burris Fullfield II 3-9x40 with Ballistic Plex Rifle. This rifle has taken 15+ hogs and is a EXCELLENT shooter. I actually went through multiple Vanguard boxes and this rifle had the best factory target (under 3/4") and i still have the target and all of the origional box and paperwork. I dont know how this rifle didnt not turn into one of Weatherbys SubMOA rifles with the target it produced but im sure glad i found it!!! Sighted in and ready to shoot!
SOLD

SCOPES
Swarovski Habicht 4-12x50 matte black P3 Reticle, used with SLIGHT ring marks, $825

Leupold VX-L 4.5-14x50 NIB matte black, Varmint Reticle, New in box
never mounted. $650 SOLD

Leupold Alumina Lense covers if scope is sold for $80

Zeiss Conquest 4.5-14x50 NIB matte black, plex reticle, New in box NEVER mounted. $680 SOLD

Brass
200 ct NEW federal 338 RUM primed brass $200
50 ct NEW Remington factory brass $65

I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO TRADE EITHER RIFLES OR SCOPES FOR A NIGHTFORCE NXS. IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED PLEASE E-MAIL

TRADES INTERESTED IN
300 WIN MAG weatherby/remington/winchester/howa/savage
300 win mag NEW BRASS
22-250/223 varmint rifle savage/weatherby/remington/winchester/howa
300wsm Brass
Bushnell 6500 series scopes
Burris scopes
Higher power Swarovski, Khales, Schmidt & Bender, NightForce
(like upper power of 16-22) new or used

Please e-mail me at [email protected]

Last edited:
Re: 3 rifles for sale... and 3 scopes... TRADES WELCOME

Pics Posted

Last edited:
Re: 3 rifles for sale... and 3 scopes... TRADES. *Prices lowered 02/24*

Prices reduced 2/24

Sorry but i dont have any pics of the zeiss or leupold, i didnt feel there was a need due to the fact that they are brand new and pictures are available on the respective websites. there is absolutley nothing to show on the scopes. Thanks
-Thomas

UPATE! The Zeiss is a #20 Z-Plex reticle, not a rapid z. sorry for the mix up!
-Thomas

I sent you an e-mail regarding your 7 mag.

Paul

Updated 3/1