• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED (3) Leupold VX-3 6.5-20X50LR

Status
Not open for further replies.

mason3379

I have for sale (3) Leupold VX-3 6.5-20x50 Long Range scopes. All are fine duplex reticle in matte black factory coating.
2- scopes include Leupold Alumina front and rear magnetic flip up caps.
All three scopes are well taken care of and have no issues. The scope without caps does have a few cosmetic scratches from a spill I took but does not affect performance.
I have decided to go with a BDC style reticle and that is the reason I am selling these scopes.
As always, any questions feel free to ask.

(2)Scopes with caps $725 ea.
(1)Scope without caps and minor scratches $625

If you would like to purchase all three contact me and we can work out a deal.
Only one scope was photographed (the other two are still currently on rifles). If you need specific photos please ask and I will get them to you. All scopes were in Talley rings and torqued with a fat wrench to 18-20 in/lb

Attachments

• IMG_7022.jpg
    IMG_7022.jpg
    243.1 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_7015.jpg
    IMG_7015.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_7017.jpg
    IMG_7017.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_7021.jpg
    IMG_7021.jpg
    399.9 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_7020.jpg
    IMG_7020.jpg
    410.6 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_7019.jpg
    IMG_7019.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 14
Forgot to put shipping charges into post.
+$25 shipping includes insurance
I Will cover shipping if more than one scope is purchased.

I have for sale (3) Leupold VX-3 6.5-20x50 Long Range scopes. All are fine duplex reticle in matte black factory coating.
2- scopes include Leupold Alumina front and rear magnetic flip up caps.
All three scopes are well taken care of and have no issues. The scope without caps does have a few cosmetic scratches from a spill I took but does not affect performance.
I have decided to go with a BDC style reticle and that is the reason I am selling these scopes.

(2)Scopes with caps $675 each

Only one scope was photographed (the other two are still currently on rifles). If you need specific photos please ask and I will get them to you. All scopes were in Talley rings and torqued with a fat wrench to 18-20 in/lb

Lowered price on scopes. Any questions please ask.

I have for sale (2) Leupold VX-3 6.5-20x50 Long Range scopes. All are fine duplex reticle in matte black factory coating.
1- scopes include Leupold Alumina front and rear magnetic flip up caps.

(1)Scope with caps $675 ea.

One scope is sold with caps.

Last edited:
Send me some pictures of the one that is left please.
541-993-5170
Thanks-

Re:Leupold VX-3 6.5-20X50LR

I have for sale a Leupold VX-3 6.5-20x50 Long Range scope. Fine duplex reticle in matte black factory coating.
The scope does have a few cosmetic scratches from a spill I took but does not affect performance.
I have decided to go with a BDC style reticle and that is the reason I am selling.

(1)Scope without caps and minor scratches $625 W/shipping OBO
USPS MONEY ORDER PREFERRED PAYMENT

If you need specific photos please ask and I will get them to you. All scopes were in Talley rings and torqued with a fat wrench to 18-20 in/lb

Both scopes with caps are sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.