• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 3.5x14x50 Leupold LPS with mil dot

Hunter66654

New, just received from Leupold as replacement for a scope that was sent in for repair a new 3.5x14x50 Leupold LPS with mil dot reticle and side focus parallax. Scope has never been mounted on a rifle and is new in the box with all papers. $850.

Bill , got the rangefinder the other day works great . Is this scope still for sale for 850.00 .If so may be interested .
Thankx Lloyd

Great !! I was getting concerned about the rangefinder since I had not heard that it got there. I'm glad you like it, I did. The scope is still available , new , and in the Leupold box with all the papers. One of the things I like about the Leupold LPS scopes is that they maintain a constant eye relief as you change the magnification from lowest to highest. Let me hear from you.

Great !! I was getting concerned about the rangefinder since I had not heard that it got there. I'm glad you like it, I did. The scope is still available , new , and in the Leupold box with all the papers. One of the things I like about the Leupold LPS scopes is that they maintain a constant eye relief as you change the magnification from lowest to highest. Let me hear from you.

Stephen, the scope is not sold yet. There is someone interested but he said not to hold it for him if yoy are interested.

Stephen, the scope is not sold yet. There is someone interested but he said not to hold it for him if yoy are interested.

Recent Posts