2nd non typ for 2010

NONYA

Finally conected with this goat we saw Sat AM with a bunch of non typ trash points,actually has a small cutter going out the BACK of his left horn, this morning at first light,the 8 mag may be considered overkill for goats but DRT doesnt even begin to describe the results you get when you send a Barnes 180 TSX through the front shoulder at 700+(719 yards) :yes:
1014000903a.jpg

There is no such thing as overkill. How dead can you kill something. I must have killed my antelope last year deader than he!! at 813 yards with my 338-378 shooting the 225 accubond 3540 fps. I like the 8mm rem mag and I don't think you killed the antelope to dead. I see that sticker in the back. Really nice goat with lots of charachter. Congratulations and keep up the good work with the 8 mm mag. That rifle also does well on prairie dogs but you got to use a good strong bullet.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts